Free Breakfast for All!
This year we will be offering all of our students K-12, free breakfast at all three school sites. All three cafeterias will begin serving at 7:30 a.m.
Free and Reduced Lunch Applications
Here are some helpful hints for filling out your application for Free or Reduced Meal Prices:
- Remember your contact information (name, address & phone number) in case food service needs to contact you.
- Remember to circle how often income is received (see “Jane Doe” example on the form.)
- Include all household members on this one form.
- Include your food stamp number. (The numbers printed on Bridge Cards are NOT the food stamp number we need.)
- Click on the link to PRINT and SIGN the form which is to be turned in at the school office or mailed to Food Services, 400 Dallas St., Colon, MI 49040
Send Money To School Online Payments
In an effort to keep advancing with technology, the Food Service department is excited to announce the implementation of online payments for your students Food Service account and online applications for free and reduced price meal benefits!
Benefits of paying online:
- You will be able to set a minimum amount you would prefer your account balance to reach before being notified via email.
- No lost money or checks.
- Payments may be made 24/7. Parents can make payments online while on their home or work computer, any time, day or night.
- SendMoneyToSchool – Getting Started Flyer
- SendMoneyToSchool – Website
- LunchApp – Online Free and Reduced Lunch Application
For information regarding food services, please contact:
Food Services Director
(269) 432-3231 ext. 12109(269) 432-2577 (fax)